All of the Stuff: Rules of Engagement

Here is all of The Stuff. And, this post, is the Rules for All of the Stuff.

It's the things that were, the things the are, and the some things, that have not yet come to pass.

(The part that hasn't come to pass is when someone offers me $300 for everything and I take it.)

I tried to do this once before and it was too hard to copy and paste pictures between Facebook, OfferUp, Facebook, CraigsList, and whatever other soul selling apps there are. Hence the blog. And I can reuse it someday, like the environmentally conscious social media person I am. Blog posts once a year.

My kind of blog.

Okay, the rules.


  1. If you are interested, email me at chestnutrose1@gmail.com. If you are in the lucky 0.00000403% of the population who has my number, you may text me. Also, I didn't just make that number up. 
  2. No trades for anything, not even a pony. 
  3. You have to buy at least $10 worth of stuff.
  4. The more entertaining you are asking to buy something, the better price I may give you. 
  5. I will not travel to meet you in Dallas, Oklahoma, the Empire State Building, or the hood where I will ket kidnapped and murdered. You have to meet me near my home or at my office in downtown Ft. Worth. But not at my home because none of you %#^@! stalkers need to know where I live. 
  6. You can try to bribe me with chocolate, but if I think you are trying to poison me to steal my stuff then I will double the price on you immediately. And also make you eat the poisoned chocolate.
  7. The more stuff you buy, the better price I will probably give you, maybe definitely for sure, if I feel like it, possibly.
  8. Some of the stuff in the pictures has garage sale prices marked out. I reserve the right to do this. Yes, the prices were lower, because I was trying to sell it at a garage sale and didn't have to spend all this freaking time typing up this stupid blog. I advertised the garage sale online. It is your fault you didn't come.
Also.

None of those rules apply if you are actually my real-life friend. The definition of which is, A) you would recognize me if we ran into each other at a nice Chinese buffet, and B) you know something about me you have learned from someplace OTHER than online.

(That was a test. I never ever eat at Chinese buffets. You would never see me there. Bam. True friends would've already known that.)

Okay so with that I think you can proceed and look at The Stuff.




Comments